Our attorneys routinely assist clients with complex transactions involving the property development, purchase, lease, use, and sale of real estate for business and investment purposes. Our clients include developers, business owners and operators, lenders, and private investors.
We have handled billions of dollars of real estate financings in Colorado and throughout the nation. We have worked on transactions involving residential and mixed-use developments, condominium conversion projects, hotels and resorts, and shopping centers and other commercial retail developments.
- Counseled a manufacturing company with a worldwide footprint in connection with multiple lease agreements of large scale distribution facilities
- Represented a real estate development and restaurant group in the acquisition of a new 28,000 square-feet corporate headquarters
- Negotiated and prepared a Development Services Agreement on behalf of a software company between the software company and a small-cap pharmaceutical company
- Counseled Habitat For Humanity with regard to several loan sales as well as the securitizations of certain loans
- Negotiated the acquisition of a partnership interest on behalf of a large real estate investment company
- Advised several restaurant groups on the acquisition, sale and leasing of properties in Colorado
- Represented a healthcare company regarding a large Loan Assignment and Assumption Agreement
- Represented a large, regional quick service restaurant franchisee in more than 100 separate acquisition and disposition transactions for properties throughout Colorado, California, Texas, and New Mexico.
- Assisted a quick service restaurant franchisee in an asset purchase involving the acquisition of 11 restaurants in Colorado as well as in a separate asset purchase involving the acquisition of 12 restaurants in Texas.
- KAV has represented multiple individuals in the acquisition and disposition of high-value residential real estate